They’re available for a wide range of products and capacities. Types of surety bonds include:
- License and Permit Bonds – Guarantee that the Principal will comply with applicable codes and regulations.
- Public Official Bonds – Guarantee that elected and appointed officials will perform their duties.
- Probate and Other Court Bonds – Guarantee an honest accounting and faithful performance of duties by fiduciaries and trustees.
- Miscellaneous Surety Bonds – Usually deal with more hazardous obligation including utility payments, union wage and welfare, and lost security or instruments.
- Contract Performance Bonds – Guarantee the performance of a written contract.
For more information on any of these as they relate to your business, call us and one of our agents will be happy to speak with you.